Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

it's boring

1st wanna say Assalamualaikum...

ok.today entry nak merapu2 sekali sekala.

almost a month since my last semester end. and it's kind of boring. i mean totally boring. but not that boring. BUT still a big boring to me. ngee... totally missing my friends and college life(hot boys, b-atch, the nerdy and whatsoever). setiap hari always buat benda yang sama. help my mum, do the chores, watch tv etc. that's bored.

the most scary part is......my weight! oh,no! definitely no! FAT? i'm getting FAT. that's so scary ok. everyday motivate diri supaya jangan asyik makan je. but i can't help it. it's mom's cook. you tell me how can you not eat masakan ibu? there is no way. 3 months duduk kampung. can't you imagine how am i gonna look. terrible i guess.haha...but no matter what, i will try my super best to lose some weight and eat little(will i?) insya'allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...