Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

let it out!


hmm....anyone yg dh read my blog mesti rase aku ni a little bit emo.especially bab FRIENDS...actually,that's the truth.i need to let it out!i just can't keep it any longer..it stress me out!when people get to know me once,they'll know that i'm not that kind of person(arrogant).i'm totally not!i think they dun even care wheather i'm still here or not(in u)....aku nie jenis org yg afraid when someone that close with me(frenz) didn't care about me or leave me behind.i care about everyone.like i said,i just dun know how 2 show it.aku still x jumpe lg someone yg sekepala ngn aku.you know,have the same interest,hobby,gile2 n always care about me...x kisah la kalo korg nk ckp yg aku nie psycho ke emo ke...whatever lah!i just wrote what i think n what i feel about myself n other people around me...
continue......

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...