Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

1234


1-2-1-2-3-4 Give me more loving than I’ve ever had Make me feel better when I’m feeling sad Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not Make me feel good when I hurt so bad Barely getting mad I’m so glad I found you I love being around you You make it easy Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4 There’s only one thing To Do Three words For you (I love you) I love you There’s only one way to say Those three words That’s what I’ll do (I love you) I love you Give me more loving from the very start Piece me back together when I fall apart Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends Make me feel good when I hurt so bad You’re the best that I’ve had And I’m so glad I found you I love being around you You make it easy It’s easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4 There’s only one thing To Do Three words For you (I love you) I love you There’s only one way to say Those three words That’s what I’ll do (I love you) I love you (I love you) I love you You make it easy It’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4 There’s only one thing To Do Three words For you (I love you) I love you There’s only one way to say Those three words That’s what I’ll do (I love you) I love you (I love you) I love you 1-2-3-4 I love you
(I love you) I love you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...